We are an open and affirming church, having embraced a vision of unconditional love and hospitality for all.
Keep loving each other like family. Don’t neglect to open up your homes to guests, because by doing this some have been hosts to angels without knowing it. (Hebrews 13:1-2, Common English Bible)
You are welcome – we mean it!
One of the often seen signs in churches is the proclamation, “All Are Welcome.” Noble Roaders work very hard at living into that creed. We take seriously the portion of the Mission Statement that reads: We welcome and include persons without regard to cultural boundaries including race, age, gender identity, mental condition, sexual orientation, or economic class. It is often said that there is a warmth to the welcome at Noble Road; we’re glad to see you, but we don’t try to smother you. And you are welcome to come as you are. Come in and join for worship at 10 am every Sunday; followed by drinks, snacks, and conversation afterwards. Children are encouraged to stay with parents during worship, or childcare can be provided. Also, come for the free community meal each 4th Sunday of the month at 11:30AM. Or, stop in the office and say hello; Or, call for an appointment (216.382.0660).
Open to the Community
NRPC has welcomed diverse groups to use the church building, grounds, and even its parking lot. Sometimes associated with the church, often not, the church is an open resource to the community. If you are interested in using space, please contact the church office – 216.382.0660. Here is a list of some of the “regulars”:
- Abundant Praise Assembly, Pastor Bailey: worship – Sunday noon, Prayer – Tuesday noon, Bible Study – Thursday evenings 7 pm.
- Children’s Discovery Preschool, Tracy Justice, Director: Daycare from 5:00 am-7 pm
- Emotions Anonymous: Wednesday (7-8:30 pm)
- Narcotics Anonymous: Monday eves
- Girl Scouts: Friday (4:30 pm)
- Community Gardens: Neighbors and school groups use raised beds to grow produce.
- Shiksha Daan tutoring operated by Sanyay Garg of the Federation of India, Sunday afternoons 1:30-4:30 pm
- Noble Neighbors occasionally